Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Mera Bhaarat Mahaan ....!


The other day, i woke up earlier than usual and decided to go to my office rather early.... by about 7 :00 AM since i was feeling bored at home. It was a national holiday so the newly opened canteen upstairs of my office building was closed.....

Me and my close friend/colleague Rohit Jayakaran were chatting as usual and decided to go down to Marathalli to have breakfast since the guy upstairs was closed....

Just as we finished breakfast, i noticed a fully overloaded two wheeler parked on the road... Upon close observation, I found out that its our good old TVS 50 (XL) ! Apparrently, the owner of this vehicle is a tech engineer who goes door to door to install the Tata Sky equipment....

I was surprised to see how this guy managed to stock everything he required, the dish antenna, lots of cables etc. down the very essentials like screwdriver, pliers etc all on his trustworthy TVS (XL)....!!

I looked at the vehicle and said to my self "With literally no place to sit, who rides the bike....? May be, this guy needs a car...! "

I love the attitude.... Space no bar, Vehicle no bar, kifaayati service.... baar baar ....!

Well, i wonder how this guy manages to ride this vehicle in the World Notorious "Bangalore Traffic"...? If this is okay, then i think triple riding shouldn't be an offence...!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Rads said...

yeah nee unique pics anni baagunnai aaaaaa
haircut salon hoardin,etc
kewlllllll man !!!!!!!!!